Anyone running Totem Forests w/Dreamcatcher subs?

Thinking about a sub (a pair, ideally) to round out the lower octave from the Forests. Only need a bit more low end and the Dreamcatcher is sized right to fit my small listening area. Ideally, I won't know they are there. Hoping to hear from anyone with experience - especially regarding how these subs blend in. Comments and guidance welcome. Thanks very much.
128x128ghosthouse
Hate to say it, but I wouldn't recommend it personally. I have owned a good part of the Totem line -- monitors, floorstanders, and subs. The Dreamcatcher is a decent sub, but it is a mismatch with the Forests, in my opinion. I would say the Dreamcatcher sub is the least impressive of all of the Totem products I have tried, and in fact is not nearly as good a budget sub as the Dreamcather monitors are as budget mini monitors, whereas the Forests are one the best speakers in their price range. I suspect you will have trouble blending it with the Forests, and its bass will be outclassed by that of the Forests. Again just my opinion. YMMV.
I have Forests in a decent size room, about 14 x 20 plus an L off to one side and nothing lacking there at all, all the picture frames have been nubbed on the back to keep them from chiming in. Mind you the Pss X250 might be considered a bit overkill. Have you considered something up the chain may be detracting?
Folks -
Thanks for the input...
I'm mainly IN LOVE with the sound from the Forests. Just that every once in a while I'm thinking bass ought to be a little stronger (very recording specific too). Not so much deeper, just a tad bit louder (and I do mean just a little). Maybe need to move more air. Does that make sense?

Mickeyf - do you run a PASS X250? You might be on to something...but this H-1 seems to have plenty of grunt (though probably not like the Pass). I can overdrive the Forests (e.g., Medeski Martin & Wood Combustication, "Latin Shuffle"), so I think it is them and not the amp. But you know what they say...there's no substitute for horsepower.

JM & DG - what amps are you using.

Thanks again to all.
Yeah Pass X250, typo. I was going to respond about this reference CD on the coincident thread but I just couldn't bear to get serious after the Romper Room post. Anyway with Bela Fleck's Cosmic Hippo, I can get a tremendous 'curtain dance' going on about 3 feet behind the ports. These babies move serious air with that amp....
When I owned the Forests I drove them with Bel Canto Ref 1000s. I had them paired with a Totem Thunder sub. Sound was quite nice.