Are You a Swifty?

I am. I think she's great.

And You?

128x128jjbeason14

Bro, her new album sucks...it's full of filler crap. The critics aren't wrong here...

The poetic lass has run out of talent, it appears!!

@deep_333  , did the critics always love all of the albums you put out?

Her latest album is a blatant rip off of Lana Del Rey’s sound and style. So much so that it’s downright pathetic.

"Her latest album is a blatant rip off of Lana Del Rey’s sound and style. So much so that it’s downright pathetic."

+1

Her latest album is a blatant rip off of Lana Del Rey’s sound and style. So much so that it’s downright pathetic.

Lana Del Rey probably takes it as a compliment.

What exactly is Lana Del Rey’s “sound” and “style” and how may one “blatantly rip-off” such?
Lana’s songs, whether one prefers one over the other, will always be more harmonically, structurally and melodically sophisticated than Taylor’s, and dare I say her lyrics present greater sophistication as well.
Nevertheless, there is nothing so distinct in Lana’s music to constitute a “unique sound” that may be “ripped off” by anyone.
Languid vocal delivery, pop song construction of well-trodden means, and a few string arrangements mixed in with electronic percussion…Lana has no unique claim to such.

More to discover