Audio discounts during Coronavirus

Wondering if there are any great sales going on as a result of the coronavirus. If so can anyone elaborate as to who is offering any discounts? 

Thanks.
revrob
If this is such a "time waster" then why bother wasting your precious time replying to people who are so clearly below you? 

I truly dont understand the hatred. If something isn't of interest to you then move on.. this clearly wasn't intended for you. 
I have read this site for a year or so and I don’t usually comment, setting myself up here, but Millercarbon You have issues
Millercarbon, please stop being mean to people on here. Belittling others is not okay, my man.
I’m pretty sure I understand why you do it, but that doesn’t make it okay.

This is a hobby site, we’re not building jet airplane engines. Nobody should be subjected to abuse for asking a question.
+1 bflood
If a forum topic doesn't interest me, I don't read or comment on it. Saves me time. 
I'll post as a retailer (not audio) and someone who is looking to upgrade. While I'm doing curbside pickup as a retailer, none of my customers have asked me for "deals". As a consumer I have reached out to a few audio dealers to spend around $700 and in all cases was offered enticing discounts.