Audio Mirror SET amps,,,,,anyone heard of them?

I came across this site and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with their amps. They have a 20w SET amp and a 40w SET amp. They are both very affordable ($1700
& $2200)

www.Audiomirror.com

any opinions would be appreciated.
meech33
We never sold amps to Meech33 or Lonestarblues and they never contacted us. This amps were probably sold from one of our ex partners. We were having a problems before with him, because hi was using our name, but we solve this issue. We are open and ready to help any of our customers.
Best regards!
Audio Mirror
Heard the Audio Mirror amps today, with Audio Note Preamp/DAC/Transport. Huge soundstage, very warm sound. Impossible for me to pinpoint in my mind, the sound just kept expanding beyond my ability to 'box' it in. Hope that helps. I was very impressed with these.
I just ordered a pair of the 40 watt monos.I'd also like to point out that Magnetar has apparently changed his mind about these amps.It seems Vlad has made some changes,and he likes them a lot better now.Check out this Magnetar/AA thread from 10-31-03.

http://java.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=hug&n=59060&highlight=audio+mirror&session=

Cheers!
Andy
I ordered a pair of the older 30 watt amps from Audiomirror almost 3 years ago. I ordered them from him while he was apparently moving his business to America and he shipped the amps on his dime because of credit card issues. Vlad called after I received the amps to clarify the situation and apologized for me not being able to pay him. Vlad is definitely a stand up guy. I actually fried a switch in one of the amps.I sent it to him and he fixed it no charge. The last time I spoke with him he actually sent me a set of speaker cables to audition at his expense. I will say the transformer problem you mention has never presented itself in either of my amps and I use them daily. They still sound great and are on their second set of tubes. I would ask Vlad directly about the amps if you are wondering. He has always responded to me promptly.
Thanks,
Brennan