Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
It’s really beyond me how can science
measure things like brightness , seperation between instruments, soundstage quality, level of details act ?

To say that all cables are the same is like saying for example that all power amplifications that share the same specifications will have identical sound, it’s nonsense of course .

Post removed 
I didn't say identical parts I said identical specifications,  they will not sound the same that's for sure.
@itzhak1969--I'm pretty firmly rooted in the subjective camp with a healthy respect for science. Could some of the sonic attributes you mention, like brightness and perhaps even sound stage,  be measured  by fourier analysis? I don't know the answer, but it would seem like frequency peaks and dips, and timing in relation to frequency, should tell us something. I'm posing this as a general query-- perhaps this stuff has been measured with no demonstrable difference, although it perceived by listeners. I'm not try to fan any flames, actually trying to bridge the gap. I suppose I could grab someone in the engineering department at UT, but unless an engineer is specialized (or at least interested) in acoustic analysis, I'm not sure they could help.