Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
Isn't it odd that the majority of posts are about the things that have the least sonic signature: electronics and cables (not to mention fuses, grrrr...), and far less about what matters more: speakers and, above all, the room. Room interaction does not even have its own category. Why?
Once some folks STOP ridiculing others over electronics, after market cables and fuses who are BTW simply sharing their experiences then we can focus on room treatments which I agree is very important and often overlooked in grand scheme of things.
Isn’t it odd that the majority of posts are about the things that have the least sonic signature: electronics and cables (not to mention fuses, grrrr...), and far less about what matters more: speakers and, above all, the room. Room interaction does not even have its own category. Why?

As most people have no idea how important it is.

When they do understand how important it is, they have no idea what to do about it.

When they hire an expert on the subject, even the experts can screw it up.

It is a poorly researched area, with poorly explored complexities that are even more poorly realized in what they are.

Solutions are variable, to say the least.

The only expert I’m aware of who professionally guarantees his ’studio quality and beyond’ results from a closet sized space up to a pro level 3 million-10millon cube space... is my biz partner and friend, Taras.

He’s done the most impossible spaces you can imagine, that all other acoustics and noise control companies have walked away from, and will not touch. In my recollection, he has never failed in acing a job that is considered impossible.

Post removed