Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I wish to retract what I said earlier about PSB support
I spoke to a representive at length today
He was patient+responsive but feels it's an acousticial issue
Fishing, Al (Almarg) and Ralph (Atmasphere). I just read above that there is speculation about the ability of the variosu amps used to drive low impedance speakers. Dunno for sure.

But if that is the culpret, then I see 3 options: (1) change the speakers; (2) change the amp; or (3) Zero Autofomers. Not sure what the least expensive route to take is.

As regards option #3, check the web site. I think the guy who came up with the idea will take the Zeros back if they don't work. I think #3 is about $1,000. Bummer.
As I stated earlier, I am a Synchrony owner and have been in agreement with Al and Mapman from the start, due to the below 4 ohm impedance of the spkr in combination with integrated amps which do not list specs for 4 ohms.
BUT, Fishing716, I agree with using a SPL meter for the bass. Take a reading when amp is cold, then after an hour take another reading when amp is warmed-up. We'd all like to know the result.
After the test, I would move speakers 3' away from wall and 8 feet apart, toe-in and tell us what you hear. That is how my setup is and was recommended by my dealer.
The naked autoformers are a lot less than $1K, IIRC. I'm going to discourage buying an amp w the intention of using it as a test vehicle and then returning it. It's not ethical and contributes to the difficulty in getting items for legitimate home demo. Can't fault your dealer- when you buy on-line there is not much that they can do for you. I think that buying and using an SPL meter is the best way to get an objective handle on the extent of the problem and point toward possible solutions. It certainly should help your credibility w dealer and manufacturer.
Yes, SPL meter readings would help confirm that there is something truly going on physically with the setup as described. I do not doubt you hear what you hear, but it would be nice to be able to prove that what you hear is actually occurring and can be measured. Its much harder to get an obsective measure of what one hears as opposed to what the speakers are delivering.