Beatles Vinyl Mono Box..do you have one?

I posted a similar thread over at the Hoffman forum. I just purchased a sealed box for $1400. The asking prices are they the roof and keep rising. Do any of you have the mono box ( vinyl). What are your thoughts? I have played B4S and Sgt pepper. Both are the best versions I have ever heard. The new Sgt pepper stereo remix is right up there 
aberyclark
@aberyclark:  The 2009 stereo LP's are made from digital copies of the master tapes. NO one needs them!
Don’t let the digital sourcing of the 09 Beatles vinyl keep you away it sounds fantastic. If MF hadn’t raised the topic I’m sure it would be a mute point but hey that’s how he makes a living. I’m sure the more recent anniversary issues have a different and probably better sound but enough is enough.
We as consumers have every right to know if an LP is all analog (AAA) or not. People in the industry should keep us informed, and we should try and keep each other informed. After that, let it be our own choice as to what we want to listen to. I have Rubber Soul, and Sergeant Pepper 2014 monos. I really enjoy them. 
The Beatles mono box is a really great listen. I was planning on buying multiples of it, but instead I told all my a'phile friends to buy one. They are all quite happy now. Nonetheless, it was available for a long time, and didn't seem to sell out that quickly.