Best amps for Totem hawks?? please help

Can someone recommend a good Integrated amp with these speakers...I am having trouble driving them.I Prefer a European amp if possible as I know some will tell me to go buy a Krell or Bryston. I hate those amps. too dynamic and stale.

Please advise.
128x128bobrock
Look for an amp with at least 125 watts per side and doubles down into 4 ohms. This is why the BAT works so well - lots of power and unconcerned by drops in impedance.

Some other suggestions:

1. Musical Fidelity A5.5 Integrated amplifier or used A5

2. NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated amplifier or the new C375BEE - basically plain Jane version of the M3

3. Plinius 9100 or 9200 Integrated Amplifier

4. Naim Nait XS Integrated Amplifier - lower power compared to these others, but lots of apparent current on tap when needed - a musical over achiever (I think the Super Nait while more powerful is a bit over priced)

5. New Cambridge Audio Azur 840W amplifier paired with Cambridge's new 840E preamp, not an integrated but terrific sounding pair.
Thanks for all your responses I am looking at Atoll IN200, Linn Majik-I and New NAD C375 BEE as a budget alternative.
With the Atoll and NAD you get a lot for your money. The Linn, typically not so much. But if it sounds really good with the Hawks to you, much better than what you have now, then that may be the ticket. Its all about finding the right match.

If you have the chance to check them out in your area, i I am certain the Plinius, and fairly sure the Nait XS and big Cambridge pair would work very well with the Hawks.
I will check it out someone also said the Musical Fidelity A5.5 integrated is a powerhouse...Never heard a Plinius but if its like a Bryston I dont want it.
Yes, the A5.5 is good - lots of power to take control of woofers and air in the Hawk cabinets. I have heard it's precursor the A5 with some small B&W floor standers and some Revel stand mounts and it was wonderful in both cases. I have heard the A3.5 with Totem Arro's and it was outstanding - so am thinking the A5.5 might be the ticket with the Hawks, but haven't heard that particular combination.

I have heard the Naim Nait 5i with the Hawks and it was very good, but was actually a better match for the larger Forest (actually a match made in Heaven!). The Nait XS is a little more powerful and MUCH more refined than the Nait 5i - so am thinking it might make the Hawks really sing...

I think the Plinius will be warmer than the Bryson FWIW. Read about here:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue19/plinius9100.htm