Best cassette deck for transferring to cdr?

Hi all...i'm looking to purchase a cassette deck to playback and transfer cassettes to cdr (digital). Can anyone tell me what brand and model of cassette deck that will do this the best....price not being an issue?....and price being an issue (under $200)?? The cassettes are from various decks and most are live concerts. thanks, Bo
boinmo13e0
Nakamichi CR-7A. The Dragon is the top of the line and the CR-7A is the next one "down" however>> there are those (like myself :~) who prefer the CR-7A over the Dragon because the Dragon plays in both directions, which I feel can present head alignment problems due to additional mechanics.

What mainly sets Naks apart, across all models I'm pretty sure, is that their record and playback heads have the narrowest magnetic gap(s) in the business (best high frequency response.)

As for your particular requirements: the better Naks (i.e. Dragon and CR-7A for sure, and maybe a couple other models) have electronic head-azimuth adjustment on-the-fly. This allows you to adjust the playback head azimuth to match that of the machine on which the tape was recorded thus optimizing the playback response -- a huge advantage when (I presume) you'll be transferring tapes recorded on a variety of machines.
I owned a Naka Dragon.
It was the best sounding cassette deck I ever used, it was very close to my Revox PR 99 Mk III.
Really good. Sad to see these things go replaced from inferior but modern designs.
Can't beat a Nakamichi. They are great at recording and you'll hear the difference.
I have two Nakamich 582 three head deck. The 582 was the workhorse of the radio's stations. Both in great condition.
Either one, your choice $200 plus shipping.
I can sent photo's