Best speaker in the US $ 30-45.000,00 range

Hi all. I´m searching for a nice speaker in the high-end midprice category. On my shortlist are: Verity Audio Leonore, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Consensus Audio Conspiracy, Wilson Audio Sasha and Magico V 3. Has anybody had the chance to compare these speakers ?
frankpiet
It seems some people think the Wilson Sasha is the best speaker:

2010 Speaker of the year" and "Product of the year" award -Stereophile.

2010 "Cost-no-object Floorstanding Loudspeaker of the Year" by The Absolute Sound
01-02-11: 2chnlben
Jonnyb53:

You too seem to be impressed with the TAD speakers. Have you had a chance to hear the big Reference One's? Not sure where you live, but Audio Video Logic, out of Des Moines, will be holding a TAD, Krell and Nordost seminar on the evening of Thursday, January 27. Andrew Jones, of TAD, will be on hand and both the "mini monitors" (LOL) and the big Reference Ones will be demo’d on the $100,000+ house system. seminar

Disclaimer: I can’t afford either pair of TAD speakers…
Thanks a lot for the heads-up, but that would be a 3800-mile field trip (I'm in Seattle). Sounds like a great open house. I go to my local high end store's annual vendor open house, which includes visits from Wilson, Vandersteen (I've heard the Model 7), Mikey Fremer, Ayre, SME, Audio Research, Magnepan, VTL, Transparent, B&W, Classe', etc. and they've been very enlightening. Unfortunately AFAIK there is no TAD dealer in greater Seattle.

The TAD speakers are way out of my reach too, but maybe you could consider the Pioneer's trickle-down versions, the stand-mounted Pioneer S-2EX at $6K and the floorstanding S-1EX at $9K. They use a cost-reduced version of the TAD's coincident mid/tweet driver with the 250-100Khz range. It uses magnesium for the midrange cone, but other than that, uses vapor-deposited beryllium for the tweeter plus neodymium magnets as in the TAD products.
That's definitely a bit of a "drive" Johnnyb53!

I'm not in any way affiliated with Audio Video Logic. I have however become friends with John, the owner, over the years. I have a great deal of respect for John and other audio proprietors who have either remained committed to , or delved back into true high-end audio sales.

The last decade or more has seen many high-end dealers either close their doors or go the route of the mainstream and mid-fi markets. I’m glad to see companies like AVL picking up new lines and products like TAD, the awesome JBL Everest speakers, ARC’s Reference line, etc. These guys need to be supported though, and they need to reach an even broader audiences base than ever before. Out of appreciation, I really want to get the word out.

Be sure to support your local audio dealers and if you can’t find what you’re looking for in your market, don’t hesitate to look outside of your buying areas and even outside the state(s) you live in. These guys deserve our support. I can’t say enough kind words to do my local dealer, Audio Video Logic, justice. They’re a class act.

_Ben