Best speakers in the 3000 -5000 range

I'm thinking of upgrading my speakers and would any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. My current setup is Hegel h-100 amp,Hegel cdp2a cd player with transparent audio super mm2 cables and b&b n804 speakers.

Thanks
will11201
Yes, and not only that, but the speakers that Audiozen recommends will make Eric Clapton sound like the best guitar player of all time!!

(Sorry, Audiozen, but I just could not resist due to your recent thread.) ;-)

>Best Guitar Player thread, in case anyone else is interested

However, Audiozen is correct, that you need to match your speakers to your room size, (as well as to your amplifier).

Good Luck in your search!
About a year ago I was asking the same question, and ended up buying a pair of Focus Audio Prestige FP80s. Obviously I love them. They list for $5800 but I got them for less. Great imaging and transparency, and they use a scanspeak revelator tweeter which is very well regarded. I have a smallish room (12x18), so they fit it perfectly.
Hi all ! I would check out the Tekton Design speakers as they perform way above what they....oh crap ,just remembered their most expensive speaker is only $2500 . OOPS , sorry they dont cost enough to compete with the $5000 ones . ( from a guy who replaced his $2800 speakers with a $1000 pair of Lore's )