Bluesound mode not really cutting it

Running a bluesound node. Sounds pretty good but I feel like I can do better. I'm running a Black ice Dac thru a Schiit saga plus into a Mac Mc 152 and Lsa signature 20's. Looking to upgrade node I have 2 to 3 k to spend. Hard to find decent reviews. Any suggestions. Listen to blues classic rock and anything that sounds good. Have tenants downstairs so listen at moderate levels and kinda prefer realistic or almost tube or liquid sound. 

sgnevling

Look at the BelCanto E.stream at about $2000.  Small but hefty, outplayed Innuous Pulse at $3800, No DAC.  Small difference to CD's.

I think that the CA network player - the EXN100 and higher - has HDMI but that the CXN100 does not.

TM

Our Node2i sends its signal by glass Toslink cable to an Emotiva XDA3 dac out to 500 watt Red Dragon monoblocks out to Yamaha NS-5000 speakers. The Node is hard wired to a fiber optic modem. There's also a Rhythmik G25HP double ender subwoofer crossed at 30hz.

We listen to internet radio relatively loudly in a large room all day long. Hawaiian Reggae, Grateful Dead, 70's music. We like it.

Ronboco, glad its not just me. I bought a stylus which helps hitting the dots, but it doent work on the phone. Also I think the most frustrating part is that is clears the que. It would be nice if the 3 dot are was independant of the song title.

Hopefully the software writer reads Audiogon

I use a Node (Gen 3) with a PD Creative LPS (excellent Polish company and highly recommended) connected to my Denafrips Ares 12th. Pre-amp is a Schiit Saga 2. Power is provided by an NAD S200 into Dynaudio Special 40's. The LPS and pre-amp upgrade made all the difference. Total cost to me was around $4K. Used or demo except for the Schiit. Toslink to the Denafrips as I use the Denafrips coaxial for my CD transport.