Bookshelves for McIntosh ma6300 Integrated?

Taking the plunge and buying a McIntosh before the retail goes up. Have a good deal for 2,500k new. Want to bundle some bookshelves for further negotiations. Can you recommend the best pairing of my new 6300 with the following brands: Definitive Audio, Monitor Audio, Vienna Accoustic, Sonus Faber. 2k is my max for the bookshelves.

Thanks ahead of time.
mcb
I like the VA or SF for this match. In general they are smooth and warm-ish speakers (not saying the others are not as I have not heard them) and this Mac can get a little lean in the wrong system.
If you dont mind me asking where are they giving you that great deal? I live in the los angeles area. I know one store that has it on sale for $2850 Magnolia AV. I too am thinking about getting the 6300 integrated before the price increase. Im also thinking about a Nad 315bee and peachtree audio decco since the price for me of the Mac is pretty high. I know I would keep the 6300 forever though so that is an incentive.
M AV should come down. They bottomed out at 2575. Promised to bundle a better deal as well.