Bryston BDA-1 used V/S Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2

Please suggest : I do not have a PC based system, but only a tube based Preamp, Amp and CDP system ( Red book CD only ) . I wish to decide between Bryston BDA-1 (used available around $ 1500 ) and New unit of Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2 ( New $ 1500 ) . I will also in near future buy a Transport and get away from my existing CDP ( Cary 303-100 ) .
Can you guys pl suggest which DAC should I go for ?
radni
The BDA-1 is an excellent DAC. One of the best I've heard, regardless of price. Sure there's better out there, but there always is, and it'll cost you a ton of money.

I know you don't intend on using a computer as a source any time soon, but if you change your mind down the road, there's ways to get the maximum out of the BDA-1. Bryston demoed the BDA-1 at a show recently using the HiFace or whatever it's called with excellent results, according to a lot of people.

Bryston's warranty and customer support/service are second to none. I own a B60 and can't say enough good things about them as a company. Not that they're the only great company out there, but they're easily a model of what a great company should be.
Thank you Kbarkamian,
It is comforting to know I made a good decision. As an option , I was also trying to get a used Reimyo DAP777 OR Yamamoto YDA-1 which would be nearly the price of a new Bryston BDA-1 . But there was not one on offer and could hardly wait , so got BDA-1. I would wonder how those Reimyo or Yamamot would sound compare to Bryston . But for the time being only look forward to enjoy Bryston .
Thanks
All apple computers have a toslink out-put so you could used a computer with the Bryston anytime.

My Benchmark DAC1-HDR has a "good" USB imput that sounds very bad compared to the toslink. USB has a long way to go still. I have owned a number of DACs over the years so I am not just knocking the benchmark, I have yet to hear a USB based DAC that sounds good.
James63 - I found the complete opposite in my system when comparing the optical out of a mac mini and an inexpensive m2tech hiface connected to the coax input on my dac. The usb to spdif converter was a significant improvement. Of course everything is system dependent. I was using a cheap coax cable with the hiface and a well reviewed glass toslink with mini connector for the optical. Maybe the Benchmark has a much better optical input than my dac.
"Maybe the Benchmark has a much better optical input than my dac."

This is possible and I will not argue with what you heard, you heard it not me. I actually have both connections (USB/toslink) hooked up and can switch between the two from my chair using the apples MIDI setup.

On the benchmark the USB is much brighter and forward. I use a cheap $20 IXSO optical cable. I had a Peachtree Audio Nova (returned it) I tried as a DAC that also had both USB and optical input and had the same result. All in all the optical was much more refined. I have not tried a "highend" USB cable though.