Can Silver Interconnects be bright in your gear

Hi,

I am considering getting a pair of silver interconnects
by Crystal Clear Audio Master Class series.My system tends to lean on the bright side due to my room acoustics.i was just wondering if a pair of silver interconnects can add to this problem?And does anybody have experience with Crystal Clear Interconnects?
128x128zyac39
Whatever the component; the better(more transparent) it is, the more it will reveal weaknesses(such as excessive brightness) upstream of it.
12-24-14: Rodman99999
Whatever the component; the better(more transparent) it is, the more it will reveal weaknesses(such as excessive brightness) upstream of it.

That goes all the way back to the original recording, which in many cases, might well be unlistenable.
Transparency is not necessarily better, otherwise we wouldn't need clothing, gloves, air fresheners, copper, etc.
Some things just are better off not being seen, smelt, touched or heard. ;^)
I would recommend Ocellia Reference silver cables. You will got one of the most butiful sounding cables at acceptable price. No hint of brightness. Spees, presision and natural tones. Have had a lot of cables, but like Ocellia most.
Millmetr,
I've used the Ocellia IC and SC the past 3 years and will keep them for many more years.They are utterly organic and wonderful.