Cat-proofing your speakers...

Looking for ideas for large floor-standing boxes. Must completely protect front drivers and all exposed sides from sharp claws, but not veil the sound. Good WAF a plus!
cocoabaroque
My next logical claim would be to remind you after your last post Chad that I was just trying to lighten up with a little humor. It's common sense that a good pet is "trained" well and continuously.

My second logical claim is to remind you I made no inferance to harming any animals even in jest.

My third logical claim would be to remind you I wasn't personaly attacking you.

My fourth claim would be to of checked your email before you posted for my logical claim in response.

My fifth logical claim would be to ask you to chill out Chad. I'm not against you.

Cheers
Sorry, Chad, but even though I'm a cat lover, I must admit that dogs are technically smarter. It is very unusual for a cat to obey any verbal command. I had a pair of exceptions, too. My wife would go out and yell at 'em in SPANISH and they'd come running. Understand Spanish? not a chance. Food? more likely.

Cats are, however, more critical than dogs. If you are judged 'worthy' of respect, you'll be OK. Dogs are pack animals and just follow the boss around.

Don't forget the rules::
Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.
I think cats are smarter but they choose (and is arrogance) to not listen so thats why I happen to think they are smarter. I dont have a favorite as I adore both.
Has2be I am sorry, I am not use to checking that email account often and I was trying to have some fun with your comment. Its hard at times to see the intent in a post and thus at times a reply can be misguided. I am sorry.
The abusive comments directed towards cats got me started and stuck in hostile reply mode, its not funny, not harmless and not called for. Our cat came to us as a stray and still has burn scars and a bullet lodged in his ribs you can feel when you pet him. Some things are just not taken lightly. Cheers
Magfan. Dont you see how brilliant cats are lol? They have even made us note that we work for them, if thats not smart I dont know what is! They decide when to play, when its enough and what they will and wont do all along knowing EXACTLY whats being said. Thats true brilliance!