CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
I need both CD and Streaming....

CD when i want to Focus, Streaming for backroundmusic, or to just relax and listen to a playlist, or discover new music, that I then buy on CD, SACD or BD.
I need both CD and Streaming....

CD when i want to Focus, Streaming for backroundmusic, or to just relax and listen to a playlist, or discover new music, that I then buy on CD, SACD or BD.
Yes good way for it’s use.
That’s why so many I know have dropped out of our "audiophile" club meetings and listening sessions after turning to streaming, they use it like the "house radio", and don’t seem to "focus" and listen anymore like they used to. They're not audiophiles anymore (good or bad)?

Cheers George
My rig is on 8-10 hours a day streaming internet radio.

Favorite new station 91.7 KXT out of North Texas.  Try it boys and girls, very nice.
I only recently began paying attention to the signal path from the modem to the music server and from the modem to the DAC. And linear power supplies.  I did not take what people wrote seriously. It was my loss. The quality of streaming when set up properly in this way is magic. Keep tweaking your streaming process and you will find that you don’t have to trade off SQ for convenience. I’m so glad that digital technology has finally gotten to parity with vinyl. Different but equal. Keep tweaking your digital, it’s well worth it.