CD upgrade opinions?

I currently have a Meridian 507 which has served me well, but I want a more analogue sound, more airy staging, and greater resolution and detail. In other words: A BETTER PLAYER!

My choices so far are a used Lector mki or new Rega Saturn. I will hear a highly recommended Naim this weekend. The model slips my mind, it retails for about $3000. I am told it beats the Rega, but I am sceptical.

What is the general consensus fellow audiophiles?
chashmal
When I was looking for a new cd player I compared the Rega Saturn against the Esoteric sa-10. The Rega was very dry sounding to me and the Esoteric was better but with too much detail. Adding the g0 external clock helped tremendously but still had that digital sound (not to mention what it added to the price). I ended up with the Meridian g08 and couldnt be happier. The soundstage and imaging is fantastic (at its price point). I havent heard the 507 so I cant comment there. I would recommend demo-ing a g08 in your home or bring the 507 with you to a meridian dealer and comparing the 2 side by side.
The problem is to find a dealer where I can A/b all these wonderful players. Everything mentioned here deserves a listen, but in the same room. Anyone know of such a place within 60 miles of New York City?
Lyric on the Upper East Side has Rega and I think Esoteric. Stereo Exchange downtown has Ayre. Not sure on Meridian or Resolution. Will be tough to get them all in the same room on the same equipment.
I have repalced 2-3 times more expensive CD players with the Raysonic 168. It has variable balanced tube outs which is so good, I no use my preamp