Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
I have run D-Sonics Class D M3a-1500M monoblocks with Maggie 3.7i's for about a year now.  They are very good.  I have tried McIntosh, Bryston and these are far better.  Way better than I would expect for under $3000. monoblocks.  I even ran them in my reference system that I run MC 601's and Sonus Fabers....Mc's better in this rig but the D-Sonics performed way better than you would think for about 1/5th of the price.  With the Maggies, in a very large room, they are outstanding!
Class D - lifeless.
  Midrange,  no depth, no crunch
highs, , subdued, lifeless.

bass ok, but no feeling, dry and tight.

Not,for me.

A  or A/AB is the ticket to enjoyment.

I do not think I have ever been more excited by the prospects of amplification in the industry than now. There are wonderful things coming for the hobbyist! There is no reason that most participants here cannot all have fundamentally superior sound in the next 2-3 years, due to developments in amps.   :) 

Class D is the future and continues to improve as solid-state did and tubes over time did. My next amp will be class D of some sort, no longer going to want to lift my 100 lb McIntosh amp which is superb. It will be sold at local pickup only at a reduced price. Just reality of age. Walter at Underwood going to be releasing a class D amp with the newest technology for $3,000. Cherry Class D, Merrill class D, and one or 2 others.