Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Mikha65,
You make a good observation. The CSL with the stock Shuguang tubes was easily competitive (or better) with line stages at 3-5x its own price. With the use of the W.E.Psvane 101D you are in true rarefied air territory. This makes the combination a remarkable value for a High End audio component, that's some achievement.
Charles,
I missed a couple of questions before- sorry about that. I was at the Guangzhou hifi show and they were selling them there. Btw, Full Music also were showcasing their new giant 211 and 845 tubes. Very impressive looks and sound. Also other 101d's from brands I hadn't heard of before.

At the show they only accepted cash. The psvane guys managed to communicate with limited English but were very knowledgeable and helpful. I have the contact details of psvane in GZ if you want but I'm not sure how reliable an English language email will be. I wonder if Grant Fidelity have any plans to import them.

Regarding the standard psvane 101d, they did improve with more hours under their belt and I lent them to a friend who had them for a few weeks. In total they would have clocked up around 500 hours .They had some good qualities but I think the bass was a bit light on and the treble could sound forward depending upon how the system was set up.

These 1:1 WE replicas however are better in every respect- more bass and dynamics than Shuguang and more mid range detail and extended highs than psvane Std. And sweeter sounding than both
Hi Pap,
Thanks for making us fellow CSL owners aware of these latest 101D tubes. I guess eventually these W.E.replicas will be available for the rest of us to obtain. In the mean time I'm enjoying the heck out of the Psvane Hifi series 101Ds, they sound beautiful.
Charles,
Charles

No worries mate. A couple of guys here in Western Australia also have CSLS and are trying to secure the new tubes through a contact in China. ( there is no going back once you have heard them in your system!).

Hopefully the usual sources will have them soon enough.
Anyone find a source for the WE 1:1 101D replica yet? I can't find it anywhere, including psvane's site. Heck, they don't even list the WE 845 replica on that site, but Grant Fidelity carries it. Anyone understand why that is?
Thanks,
Jordan