Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
The OP of this thread david_ten uses the Found Music 2A3 SET mono blocks with stellar performance results. No doubt room size and ultimate listening levels are variables.  Cube Audio pairs the Nenuphar with 45 and 2A3 SET amplifiers (Usually Tektron brand) at audio shows throughout Europe.  These pairings consistently receive high praise.
Charles 
@abd1 Congratulations on acquiring your Canary M90 amp. How soon will you receive your Nenuphar Minis?
Any Nenuphar owners in NC, Virginia, SC or Georgia?  I’m really interested, but need to hear them in person before making a decision.  Of course I’ll wear a mask.  Thanks,

Don Ivey
@david_ten The speakers are supposed to arrive early-mid December. At least to the distributor. So I'm hoping to have them mid-late December. I'm very excited. So far I'm using the amp with my 85db standmounts and it has zero issues driving them. It's a push pull 300b creating 26wpc/8ohm. It does help that I'm using a pair of REL T5i's for the bass, but this amp is far from wimpy. I was lucky that the unit I purchased came with some nice tubes already. Vocals are so lifelike with this amp. Midrange is gorgeous as well. Its pretty dead quiet and effortless. My wife said this combo I'm using sounds so good why do I need new speakers. It does sound really good, but can't wait for her to hear the Nenuphar Minis. I'm planning on starting out w/o the subs. I don't think I'll need them with the Minis, but I've been really impressed with these subs and I generally don't use subs with 2-channel.
Did anyone try LTA Z10 with the Cubes ? I hope it has enough to power the Nenuphars. The spec doesn't list much details but folks at LTA said they use low -ive feedback and low DF. 
Anyone have compared the Z10 to a SIT-3 ?