Denafrips -Bashing Denafrips New 12th anniversary models

If you would Pleaee , how many people have had issues with their newDenafrips dacs ? One guy  golden sounds is saying Denafrips has major issues with popping and scratching sounds and can even cause Speaker damage , I personally know one who has a pontus2-12 anniversary ,and a terminator 12th not one issue . This guy is a young kid trying to destroy Denafrips ,because it’s not exactly a true non oversampling in the purest sense . Myself or anyone I know is a digital engineer .speaking for myself if it sounds good that’s all I care .

please if any other people  are having issues please state this ,and model ,serial#   if possible ,Thanksmuch , honesty for all is most important then trying to destroy a brand for whatever personal  reason !

jimob
Post removed 

Same thing here, scratchy and popping sounds, I took the thing out as the CD player sounds better without the DAC. Denafrips is currently tap dancing, giving me the old runaround.

How could a kid destroy Denafrips? Why are you so scared and paranoid? Who are you? Calm down Alvin, take your meds.

They changed a excellent working product ,and I have owned 5 of them 

My current terminator 2 right before the 12 th, is better in several ways the capacitors which there is over 200 , are nichicon gold tune,  ,and another super capacitor which is white 

now they switched from Japan,and Swiss capacitors ,to just bigger value made in China, cutting corners is not the answer,much better off keeping quality and raise the $$ price.