Digital Amplifier Company aka Cherry Amplifier ...

https://www.cherryamp.com/

Can anyone offer opinions/testimonials on these amps? I'm very curious about their sound and performance. They seem like an alternate version of the Class D amps by other manufacturers. 

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
We all know the risks. I’m not the least bit worried about Tommy O.. 
A friend is planning on buying an amp from Tommy, so hopefully I can help break it in for him.  :)

My first priority is probably the Music Reference RM-10mk2. Everything has been delayed because of virus, but hopefully things are getting back to normal 
Very interesting company. I love their Demo routine. More manufacturers should do this. The Old TACT amplifiers were a very high frequency PWM design running at 90 mHz. Driving dynamic speakers they were excellent. Not so hot on ESLs. So, I do believe a switching amp can be made to sound excellent. Most do not. Certainly an amp of that power if decent sounding at this price would be a great value. If it sounded as good as say a Parasound JC 1 it would be an unbelievable value.
The only thing that bothers me is that this company has been around for a while and they have not gotten much traction. Why. If they are that good they need a much better marketing plan.
The TacT amplifiers with <500KHz PWM.

I get the impression from what the owner has written that it is a lifestyle business. It is self-sustaining and it pays his bills. Not everyone dreams of being a tycoon. Home audio is a diverse enough business that "grow or die" does not apply depending on where you place yourself.