Do Kimber KCAG's sound bright????

I have Kimber KCAG through out all my connections except for Transparent Audio speaker cables and PS audio power cables. My system sounds a little bright. Have Bryston amp and Adcom preamp. Is copper all round better???? Mike
128x128blueranger
Blueranger: Thanks for the response. The reason that i asked is that it has been my experience that interconnects that have been in use for even many years can benefit from a thorough "cooking" on a good cable burner. As such, it would seem that your results support my previous experiences. Glad that there was a difference and that you found it beneficial. Sean
>

i have just put a KCAG into my set up and straight from the box it might be described as bright but not as bright as Red Dawn. it is unfair to judge it before burn in which will be at least 100 hours before I pronounce again.
It's really funny to see all the discussions on how cables sound. There is no such thing as cable XYZ "sounds this or that". It depends on your system. 20 years of cable auditions also tell me that the most expensive cable is hardly the perfect choice. So try and find out and by all means don't buy cables based on rave reviews! And yes, burn in is necessary in any case. Kimber says that typically 200 hours in the system should bring you to 95%+ performance.