Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
I am not sure why some people are so hostile to cables as if the cables stole their wives :-).  I think some here just want to say outright that cables don't even make any difference but they just didn't want to appear too radical.
I think you mistake us, and generalize. I opine cables do make a difference, but have only experience to support it, and believe the differences usually de minimis. That said, I flat out don’t believe in Kitty Kat’s many, sui generis contentions. Now, where’d I put that gunny sack....🐈🔚😱
de minimis

In my experience, the larger the listening space, the higher end the system, the more difference cables make.  It's not just smoother treble or deeper bass, but more of a three dimensional presentation of music spatially and audibly.
I also do not think there is a wide anti-cable conspiracy going on. Maybe a mild anti-"anti-cable" paranoia.

Does it really matter if speaker cables need burn-in? Is anyone going to buy cables and listen for a few hours only? If they do need burn-in, you will get there at some point. If they do not, you will get there sooner. Why do people care so much?