Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
de minimis

In my experience, the larger the listening space, the higher end the system, the more difference cables make.  It's not just smoother treble or deeper bass, but more of a three dimensional presentation of music spatially and audibly.
I also do not think there is a wide anti-cable conspiracy going on. Maybe a mild anti-"anti-cable" paranoia.

Does it really matter if speaker cables need burn-in? Is anyone going to buy cables and listen for a few hours only? If they do need burn-in, you will get there at some point. If they do not, you will get there sooner. Why do people care so much?
geoffkait,
"Have you considered maybe getting another hobby. Macrame, perhaps, or stamp collecting."
You may not remember but we discussed stamp collecting before (hints: Freddie Mercury, Ron Wood, Queen Elizabeth II). You even thanked me for informing you about it. I am not a stamp collector but do own a fairly large collection of Lichtenstein stamps, along with lesser numbers of some others. Have you considered maybe getting another hobby? This audio stuff is not going well, I am afraid. Restaurant napkins? Stamp collecting? We can trade.