Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
See the requirements for expert testimony from the Federal Rules of Evidence below.  Can you imagine a thread here trying to define who is qualified to provide expert opinion on cables, fuses, and wire burn-in?  That should be good for several months of worthless but entertaining back and forth.

Rule 702. Testimony by Expert Witnesses

A witness who is qualified as an expert by knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education may testify in the form of an opinion or otherwise if:

(a) the expert’s scientific, technical, or other specialized knowledge will help the trier of fact to understand the evidence or to determine a fact in issue;

(b) the testimony is based on sufficient facts or data;

(c) the testimony is the product of reliable principles and methods; and

(d) the expert has reliably applied the principles and methods to the facts of the case.

I have not seen these outlandish claims cable manufacturers make. What are you guys talking about? Can someone do me a solid and post some of them.

http://www.cardas.com/insights_break_in.php

"Cables, cats, pianos and rooms all need to relax in order to be at their best."

"A note of caution. Moving a cable will, to some degree, traumatize it."

I am not sure if it would be accepted as outlandish, but bizarre or silly it is.

Note: Above statements are from an article provided as a reference two days ago by........geoffkait.

Those are not outlandish claims. Well, maybe to an inept person, but even then. Is that all you got? 😬

They may not be outlandish. They may be just right in Neverland or any other fantasy land. For normal living people, they are a sad joke. Relax your room, you will feel better. So will your cable. Nervous rooms and traumatized cables are a big problem in Hi-Fi.

It is not all I got. I use your references so you can easily find it yourself, too.

I am a bit disappointed that the non-believers just absolutely refuse to acknowledge science or other people testimonies.  That is in itself a dogma.