Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
reading some of Mr. Squire’s postings that he has no love for anything Nelson Pass related so while reading the whole posting I was waiting for the bomb to drop in the attempt to destroy a piece of Pass equipment. Odd...

I am not tribal. Nelson Pass is an undeniable, enviable technical and professional success. As has been pointed out by others, he’s been a huge contributor to the DIY community for which he deserves nothing but praise.

I also have opinions about gear I like and gear I don’t like to listen to. That doesn’t make gear I don’t like bad gear, or Pass a bad person. I just may not like the sonic outcome.

You learn nothing however if you only ask people who agree with you what they like. By asking those who disagree with you to be specific in their experience and path you may learn something.

Above all, nothing makes me happier than learning about audiophiles who have found their final set of gear, regardless of whether I happen to be a fan boy of the brand.

Best,

Erik
mrdecibel
@erik_squires
 then why start this thread ?
As usual, this thread "had" an ulterior motive behind it, and the OP as usual has egg all over his face again, as those here are getting used to what he plays at.

Cheers George  
As should be clear from my previous post, my foray into DIY was super successful.  Any bias that people have is definitely misplaced.  I replaced a $4000 300b SET for $1200 and got better sound.  I would have bought an F4, but couldn't find one used.  So happy that I didn't.
uhm, just a comment here.  I haven't felt any of Erik's posts are offensive or "stirring the pot", including this thread.  He brought up a topic of discussion, and even if he can't participate in the actual building of this kit, I don't think any of his comments are bringing down the spirit of what this topic was meant to do.
Has anyone moved from a single stereo model to a dual mono set?  Comments on sound and performance?

I’m seriously considering building a set of ACA dual monos.  I had a lot of fun with the stereo build and it sounds amazing with some wide band speakers I’ve designed.  I have another set of speakers that I think would be great for a dual mono set.

The ACA Kit reminds me a lot of the interest and excitement around the 47 Labs (ChipAmp) designs that came along 20 years ago.