Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
I think I'm "done" for now, though I might upgrade my disk transport to the new one from PS Audio in the future:

My system, with all digital sources, has a P15 power regenerator, DirectStream CD/SACD disk transport & DirectStream DAC from PS Audio, a Roon Nucleus Plus streaming server controlled from my iPad & Android smart phone, a Dell Windows10 Pro machine for iTunes, McIntosh C2500 tube pre-amp, McIntosh MC452 solid state power amp, driving a pair of Focal Sopra No2 speakers, and a pair of JL Audio F113V2 sub woofers, all connections with Wireworld cabling.
Raven Audio Blackhawk MK 3 Integrated.
Raven Audio CeLest Speakers
Pathos Acoustics Classic One MK3 integrated 
Moon By Simaudio 280D DAC/DSD w Mind 2
Raven Audio Soniquil cables and interconnects.

For me, it's not been a component but Symposium vibration control products-- specifically their Svelte Plus Platforms coupled with Rollerblock Jr. + footers under DAC and transport and a Svelte Plus Platform mated to Precision Couplers for my integrated. I'm currently awaiting platforms to place under my monitors. 

The Symposium products have made me realize I'd never heard what my components were actually capable of.  Seems to me, until one has effectively addressed vibration, it makes little sense to chase increasing more expensive components for diminishing returns.