Ethernet cable question

OK, at the risk of starting a big debate, I have just a dumb question: I see a lot of post talking about Supra 8 and Wireworld ethernet cables, so are you talking about cables making a direct run from your router? I have Cat 5 run throughout my house by me when our home was built 8 years ago. Everything is finished in the home and my sound room is not real close to where I have my network router/modem. So does the ethernet cable going from the wall to my Node 2i make any difference if inside the wall is only Cat5e?
128x128jmphotography
flrun I am talking about the jack on the wall to the node 2i. In the wall is Cat 5e. I have my Node 2i setup using ethernet and not wifi. Our Comcast service is 600, we do not have gigabit in our area, we are in farm country. 
600 is not bad at all...

You will want jack to Node 2i to also be at least 5e otherwise it would not be getting the full Gigabit. Is yours 5e?

If you replaced the jack to Node 2i with Cat 6 your not going to see any improvement, you would still get the same 5e speed. Again if you are considering going to a high quality cable like Wire World for improvement someone else can address that.
Thanks flrun, yes it is 5e in the walls. I ran ethernet to all the rooms where I thought we would need it when our home was being built 8 years ago. 

My mistake: " The maximum length you can run Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a cable is 100 meters or 328 feet. If you require a longer run, you will need to put an active component, such as a router, in-between the signals."
Thought it might be longer length limit.
At less than 300 feet total length you are still good.
Also the number of connection points should be limited for best results.

Best Regards,

R
I believe that the SQ of an Ethernet cable only really matters AFTER a HiFi switch (Bonn N8 on up)
If you have ain't got one don' worry 'bout it.
If you do I'd go with ViaBlue.
https://viablue.de/com/cables_ep7_ethernet_cat6a_t6s_rj45.php
Otherwise a Cat8 from Monoprice will deliver all you can get outta the wall.