Ethernet cables

Hi,
Looking to upgrade my ethernet cables without breaking the bank.  Currently using WireWorld which are adequate but lack sparkle and weight.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
@antigrunge
@moguls
@thyname

For sure. The only science that definitively works is the trying of different cables to actually hear the effect on sound quality. Your ears are the only scientific measuring device you need.

I have ethernet cables made by three manufacturers. Monoprice Cat 5e, Cable Matters Cat 8, and Supra 8+. As you step up from MP to CM to Supra, the sound just gets better. Yes, the MP 5e is pretty good, but by the time you get to Supra 8+, it has become more realistic. I plan to try the ghentaudio Cat 8 in the future.
I have three Ghent Ethernet cables. And I have tried many other cables from many more mainstream manufacturers. IMO, for the price the Ghent Ethernet cables are an exceptional value. For about eighty buck all in shipped from China, I recommend anyone staying on the fences try one.

Here is his Belden one made with Metz connectors: http://ghentaudio.com/pc/et11.html
Hi @thyname

Have you compared the ET11 (the one you linked above) to the ET12? For some reason I have it in my mind the ET12 is the better of the Ghent cables but don't really remember why. What are your thoughts?
Hi @pokey77: only tried the ET11 (Belden) because of the Metz connectors, and because the ET12 is stiffer (as it is described in the website). I asked Ghent first time around and he could not differentiate between the two. So I went with what I thought would better serve me subjectively