Ethernet Cables - what are you using and why?

Curious about what everyone is doing for their streaming systems in terms of Ethernet cables. I know some people who swear by expensive models, but anecdotally it seems that folks care a lot less about Ethernet than they do about interconnects, AC, or even USB cables. 

I'm a believer but at the moment run a relatively affordable model that I might be looking to upgrade. Let's hear your thoughts.

tubeguy80

Ansuz A2 works as advertised. Amazing improvement in clarity and vocal/instrument separation and depth.

I am using Blue Jeans ethernet cables just wanted to give something better than basic computer cables a try. At $17 each they were cheap and gave a nice improvement in the area of system clarity.

Purist Audio 🐈‍⬛ 7 into Aurender N200. Nothing fancy. Sounds great.

Tried: generic, Supra, Supra Telegartner, Network Acoustics Eno Streaming System, Amazon Linkup. My favorite is Purist.

My thoughts - Ethernet cables make a difference. But they are in the last place after components, room acoustics, clean power, speaker cables, interconnects, power cables, digital cables.