Eversolo DMP -A8 Server,Dac, Streamer,Preamp - best bang for the Buck

For those who can afford to spend $5k on up for a Dac And Separate streamer 

This probably would not interest you . This is for the Audiophile who 

Cherishes Sound Quality and Value on a budget. This DMP-8 fits this perfectly 

This I feel is the best in the $3k and under class on so many levels. That being said ,You Can buy this for under $2k , before I proceed  a shout out to

Perrotta consulting for the excellent service - recommendations.

Before I go further look at the Many great reviews on YouTube.

I was very familiar with the Eversolo 6 master edition with the better parts quality

And uses the Sabre dacs. The A8 is much better still and uses the new AKM flagship 4499EX dac chip,

AKM4191 modulator, and AK7739 conversion chip.

This is the most R2R sounding delta sigma dac I have heard to date,

And a ton of brand named parts in the build quality. The latest Xmos Gen3-316

Processor ,excellent interface ipad or droid or the 6 inch touch screen ,

Way to many things to list ,it even has 6 different filters to Taylor to your audio system ,streams pretty much everything out there ,and waiting for Roon certification-weeks away , everything operates very smooth . The dac is very detailed and refined .very natural sounding not bright ,and filters can change tonal balance.

It also has a true R2R resistor ladder preamp to relay controlled,far better then cheap digital preamps.

This also has dual femto clocks , a low noise smps power supply incoming as well as a Linear power supply ,with excellent Nichicon gold capacitors for filtering.

In our multi state audio get together compared to the $3k Ifi audio, $2600 Hifi rose ,Gustard A26 I personally owned and don’t agree at all that it betters this AKM dac except more forward sounding and is not a streamer . We thing we always do is use exactly the same system to compare at the home we are at ,I have seen others,even reviewers change a different cable while comparing different products which makes the comparisons not accurate.Just an observation. 

having 6 filter settings is Very helpful for it keeps the detail it just rolls it off faster or slower ,#1 filter is a bit warmer , if your speakers with say tube equipment you may want a more neutral  filter for your setup, it even has DSP , this can change total perspective ,I don’t mess with. if you want to try it for room problems ok .It does have 5 types of meters or a spinning record on the LED display for options  !

Connections most everything you could want including ,I2S.  .one thing was brought to my attention ,

A very good power cord makes a very big improvement . Much  more so then my terminator dac ,Why because of Dac streamer,preamp being together a high end power cord filters that last 1-2 meters .

I currently am testing the Highly recommended AQ Tornado - Source- power cord with active shielding ,with Excellent  results ! 

Anthony at Perrotta Consulting gave me a Excellent package $$ deal.

For under $2k to get all this,  is a fantastic product ,hats off to Eversolo !!

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=eversolo+dmp-a8

128x128audioman58

I upgraded from the Eversolo A6 to the A8 and am really happy so far. I feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface on all the features yet, but really enjoying the parts I have used.

Eversolo (and parent company Zidoo) reminds me a little of Oppo (who unfortunately exited the market a while back) where the build quality, feature set, sound, and support in terms of frequent updates are all at a very high level for the price. Also like Oppo I’m seeing aftermarket mods pop up already which is nice.

Eversolo (and parent company Zidoo) reminds me a little of Oppo

Well that’s not a very reassuring thought if I’m an Eversolo customer.

My wife has a A8 ,after I went through some headaches loading all the

flac files I installed . The SS drive was easy to install .the headache was horrible 

setup guide for the music files.. works well know .

someone mentioned mods , I Donot see anything for the A8

only A6 with power supply .