Favorite song to demo or test drive speakers?

What is the first song you played when you listened to your new system for the 1st time? 
mhewitt
There are a lot of great songs here -- I just threw a couple up without much bothering to say *why* I use them. Without saying why, it just seems like I'm telling you about my favorite songs, and that wasn't the OP's gist.

So, here's a good one, with a "why":
https://www.amazon.com/Recat/dp/B005J57SK6
"Recat" is on Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer's album, Re: ECM.
It is a weird electronic track which begins with hypnotic drums and little electronic pulses, some thrown all the way behind your right and left ears; soon, a melody begins to emerge, almost as if it was underwater, far away — it sounds like a merry-go-around melody, looping, getting closer.
The whole thing is rhythmic, bass-y, with a very interesting sound stage that pops in front and around you, like fireworks.
I tried it on different speakers and amps and while it's always fun to listen to, when the gear is good, you'll forget yourself.

thank you for this post. lots of stuff to check out.                                              Queen: love of my life, live in Argentina 1977                                                 Joe Cocker : The Letter, live at the fillmore east, 1970                                     Sade: is it a crime. Haunt me                                                                         Enya: Watermark album                                                                                  Ella Fitzgerald: everything when she was young(er)                                        Paul Simon: me and julio                                                                                   Itzhak Perlman : smile, from modern times 1936 (i think)                               of course there's more. all taken to a new level with my new Lumin T2, through Legacy Sig SE's, (not just for ht ) love em !
Damn, I’m getting some recommendations I need to look into!

Happy Friday, everybody!