Fezz vs Raven

Hello all. I'm starting to look into adding a turntable to my system. I would like to pair said turntable with an integrated tube amp.  I want to get a set up that is good enough that I won't be looking to upgrade in a year. A Michell Technodec paired with a Fezz Evolution Titania was recomended to me by the gentleman at Auralhifi in Denver. Thinking is that that turntable and integrated tube amp are of high enough quality that they'll provide a listening experience that'll be hard to beat and keep me satisfied for years to come. Maybe not reference level but damn good. At the same price point as the Fezz is the Raven Nighthawk.  Both have good reviews and seem solid. Does anyone have experience with these brands?  What are your thoughts?  My speakers are 95db sensitive with active woofers so won't take much to drive. Thanks for any input. 

sandrodg73

Thanks for the links pindac.  I guess I never thought of tubes as a fire hazard. I'll definitely look more into that. 

Yogiboy, I'm not sure on the phono pre yet. I'm considering getting the NAD M66 or Anthem STR pre.  Both of which are supposed to have good phono stages. Or is a separate better?

@pindac Bit of a red herring, non? There are thousands of tube amps in use including pro gear that do not go on fire. A solid state class A amp could also burn.