Fosi V3 Mono...when inexpensive satisfies

I've had these monos for a few months now, upgraded with the Sparkos opamps (two in each for xlr input) and continue to be amazed by their sound quality.  Oustanding soundstage width and depth, pinpoint imaging, quick, dyanmic and neutral.  

In my audio life I don't think I've ever been this impressed with such a relatively inexpensive audio purchase.  Heck, most of us have spent more for a single pair of RCAs than the price of the Fosi + Sparkos.

If anyone's on the fence about these amps, I'd suggest giving them a listen.  You, too, might be blown away.

Cheers, all.

128x128audiodwebe

My friends system…

6 amplifiers… 2 x Fosi V3 and 1 Crown amp per channel. Morrison omnidirectional speakers and Morrison subwoofers.

I've never heard of Morrison speakers.  They look pretty cool.

Are they a three-way with an amp for each speakers?

@audiodwebe 

Don Morrison has been hand crafting omnidirectional loudspeakers for about 50 years in Toronto ON. They were originally based on the design of the Hegeman omnidirectional speaker (Morrison was mentored by Hegeman).

The ones my buddy has in his main system are a transmission line woofer (metal) and soft dome tweeter per speaker and separate transmission line sub woofer (two boxes per channel). 

They image like NO other speaker I know of… and the Fosi V3s are replacing 70 watt class A monoblocks. They are modified with Sparko op amps and are settling in nicely.

The "golden ears" crowd are aghast! How come something so cheap can sound so good! If only they came in a bling-encrusted 100lb pair of cases with blue VU meters.