Front ported speakers recommendation

I am planning to get a pair of front ported speakers for my bedroom. I found most rear ported speakers need to be away from the rear walls, which won't fit my bedroom well.

My budget is $2K-$3K. What would you recommend?

I have a pair of Acoustic Zen Adagio for my main listening area. I like them a lot, but want to get something else for my bedroom. Thank you.
vett93
I had the same problem with $2-3K speakers in my office near to the front wall and settled on the AZ Adagios - great speakers! But the other contendes were Kitty Kat Revelators (www. Northacoustics) which have rave reviews next to the wall, Totem Arros, Usher Be-718. I had Merlin TSM-MXe's, very good speakers but imaging was a problem so close to the wall. They needed to be a good few feet out to image/soundstage as well as the Adagios do close to the wall.
My bedroom is 18'X19' and has typical bedroom furniture. My audio gears consist of slim Devices Transporter and Counterpoint NP100. It is a hybrid amp with 6SN7 tubes and bipolar outputs.

I mainly listen to this setup before going to bed and weekend mornings. I'll be happy to get cheaper speakers if they are good.

Thanks.
Vett93:

Given what you have said, I would suggest the NHT Classic 2 or 3. They are acoustic suspension/sealed box speakers. Besides sounding good, they look good and can be placed on shelves, near rear walls, etc. They sound very musical and almost 3D like with tubes.

Regards,

Rich