Great review on HORNS Symphony Loudspeaker for you "aficionado's" of horn speakers

My colleague Mike Wright, at Stereo Times website, has a superbly written review on the Horns Symphony Loudspeaker that just was posted today. If you are interested in horn speaker designs, you should take a look at Mike's take on this speaker for all the details why he was sad to see it go back after his reviewing process.
teajay
Late congrats on the purchase.  Any input on how these compare to the Mummy's (which I have)?  Seems like the horn adjustability can come in handy.  Thanks
I like Mr Wright's style. Good review. Seems to be a decent speaker at a reasonable price. Good luck with them. It may well be that horns are the ultimate point source design. I would love to hear the Uniwersum MK4's.
But, I also like the idea of an efficient full range speaker with subwoofers.

Dear dishawasha,

coming from a Mummy (a very nice speaker) myself the Symphony are better in every way. I am still very happy with my upgrade.

Thank you for the response, nepfotos.  I have a chance to purchase the Symphony 13" at an extremely low price, but I'm just waiting to make the jump.  The dealer I purchased the Mummy's from said the Symphony's provide a "beautiful" sound.  With only having YouTube videos to get a general characteristic of them, I can only imagine how they sound in person. 

Thanks for sharing and happy listening. 

The Horns Symphony loudspeaker if not a horn speaker.  It is a hybrid speaker that includes a horn.  Horn bass is the icing on the cake.