Has anybody bought or heard a Chinese knock off amplifier?

There are a lot clones coming out of China and power amplifiers seem to be along for the ride.
Mark Levinson, Goldmund, and Accuphase are some of the big names I see replica’s being advertised for sale. These replica’s range in price from $500-$2000. My curiosity every time I see these always is do they even sound like the brand they are trying copy? Another thought that comes to my mind when I see them is, are they even safe or reliable. I myself wouldn’t touch one of these, but that’s me. Has anybody heard one? If so it would be interesting to hear some opinions regarding these amplifiers.
hiendmmoe
I hate all domination empires, British one or Chinese one in Tibet etc...I dont hate british citizen or chinese people....I hate CCP and some other political parties all around the world now....

I respect history....

I like knowledge and i love freedom....

I apologize for being rude but try to control what you say in relation to truth....

Anyway i apologize....

"The french of Rabelais, Racine and Rimbaud..... "

Never would have guessed. I was thinking Russian or somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Think you said you are a reader of biographies. I doubt there is a more fascinating subject than Rimbaud.
Regarding China, Mahgister is the one who knows what he's talking about. I bet most of the others have never been to China and are "experts" based on CNN. CCP enjoys huge popularity and support in China, much more than any GOP or Dem government will ever get in USA. Mistrust of China is ridiculous, how often does China send soldiers to invade another country? USA sends soldiers abroad to kill and conquer all the time.
Back on topic, if you look at the way Chinese counterfeits are made and sold you will realise they are not meant to replace the real thing and are also not meant to fool a buyer. These are for people who want to fool other people into thinking they have the real thing. Same as counterfeit bags or watches. If you want original quality you buy the real thing.
I imagine that if you live in Hong Kong or Tawian you love the CCP who will use any force necessary to control you?  I don't think so.