Has anyone heard the new Rega RP10?

How does it sound compared to the RP8? How does it compare to other TT in it's price range?
bobheinatz
Take it off the granite and put it on the cardboard box it came in on a shaky little table .
Regas like ligth tables to support them or try the Rega shelf. Heavyweight granite is sucking the life out of it. I learned this with my previous P9.
Buconero 117,

There you go again comparing a 300.00 turntable to a 6000.00 TT. Are you a paid spokesman for the company?
I always thought Rega's philosophy for placing their turntables was on a light, rigid platform. That is also my experience having owned and sold Rega's through the years.

By placing on a solid, heavy piece of granite, you may be sucking the life out of the sound. Try a lighter platform like an IKEA Lack table top or similar, just a suggestion.
Since Rega's are almost suspensionless (their rubber feet are pretty ineffectual), what they sit on greatly effects their sound. A good isolation shelf (a Symposium Acoustics Segue Iso, Townshend Audio Seismic Footers, or even a DIY inner tube under plywood, all assisted with RollerBlocks) will cure that.