HELP WITH S-1EX

Oh no I just blew a driver on one of my Pioneer S-1ex.  I think its the bass driver.  I found the model number, but cant find the driver anywhere.  TAD was no help.  I know it is  the same driver TAD used in the EV1. TL-0701, any one know if they are still available? 

edward320

Thanks,  good suggestions.  I will try Millersound, and reach out to TAD again.  I was not paying attention when a little one, turned up the volume on my preamp while I had it on mute.  I then took it off mute and the extremely  loud music burst damaged one of the bass drivers in the speaker.  I pray it's only the one driver, and not the CST drivers.  The one damaged driver is making a rattling sound when playing music.  The speakers are becoming rare on the used market and will difficult to replace. They sound beautiful and IMO are highly underrated.  I was also  thinking of reaching out to Andrew Jones for a possible solution.  LOL

@edward320 I would be interested in knowing how it all works out.  Please do a follow up when you get it all figured out.

Late up date.  I found a used driver online.  I have not installed it yet, but it looks good.