Help with this RB300

Hi folks,

I just got a Rega RB300 for my Kenwood KD500, and I have NO clue how to take the old arm off and put this one on. I'm really in the dark here. Can anyone point me to a step by step guide? I also don't have any of the tools, protractors, etc that are needed to set up a cartridge on the arm. What do I do?

Thanks!
128x128lousyreeds1
whoops, the link didn't work.

http://www.thevintageknob.org/KENWOOD/KD500/KD500.html
Well folks, all I've got to do is align the cartridge. I found a local who will let me borrow his template. I decided not to go with the expensive Rega spacers and just get some stainless steel washers instead. Is there any reason not to do this? It seems to have worked well...
Congratulations, Lousyreeds1 ! Your arm replacement seems to have worked out very well.

When you use the template, remember that although you will be using the cartridge sides as reference points, in fact it is the stylus cantilever you are aligning. If all 3 are parallel, that's perfect, but in practice they are not, sometimes.

There's no reason not to go with ordinary stainless washers. The fewer the better, so if you can get different washers of different thicknesses, that may come in handy.
I'd replace the steel washers with brass, aluminum or something else.
If the signal cables are passing through the washers - that's an inductor.