High end bookshelf speakers for Small room

I have to downsize my listening room. Looking to get a pair of bookshelf speakers for a room size 13x14 which has furniture carpet and I plan to do some acoustic treatment if needed. Would love to get some subs as well. Currently I have rels510 which might be too much for this small room.. 

My audio chain - Aurender N20, dCS Rossini + clock, luxman509z amp. 

Music preference - Acoustic, rock, pop, piano, instrumental.. pretty much different genres. 

Sound preference - bold close to you vocals, clean detailed sound. Slightly warm is fine. 

Current candidates - TAD ME/CE, Joseph audio pulsar2, dynaaudio, Sonia Faber.. 

Any inputs here are much appreciated.. thanks in advance

saurabhgarg

I haven't heard most of the speakers  mentionned in this thread so I'll suggest the one I own and loved very very much for the eact quality you are looking for:

Focal Sopra 1

It was paired with a Luxman as well (L509X) and the match is made in heaven for clarity, precision. it was so amazing that I upgraded to Sopra 2 and kept the S1 for my office and I'm looking at CAM to upgrade my Arcam. I will keep both pairs for the rest of my life!

KEF Reference 1 Meta’s will definitely do the job. You can also add a KC92 sub later on if you would like more bass. They sound amazing, worth considering.

Hi, I can tell you from experience the Fleetwood Deville SQ are a great choice. They look good, sound amazing, very well balanced and you can listen for hours without any musical fatigue.My wife and I just love them.After many years of trial and error with gears and cables coming and going,finally I have reached my goal where we get totally engaged in our music sessions. My system is as follows, Shindo Masetto and Shindo Montille CV391,Weiss 501 DAC with Aqua LinQ transporter Shindo Mr.T, Synergistic Research switch,Wand 14.4 Master and all my cabling AC and interconnects,speaker cables, Luna Rouge (Red). This fo me was the best synergy I ever got with my system. You will not regret your choice with the high quality gear you have as well.

Cheers!

Definitely the Sonus Faber Maxima Amator. Though a floorstander, it is very slim, only a couple inches taller than a bookshelf on stands and takes up less floor space.  You won’t need subs (which will clutter up and may overload the room) with these as they will do a hearty low C (32.7 Hz).  More neutral than the other SF standmounts mentioned here without losing the gorgeousness of their smaller brethren.  It mates beautifully with Luxman integrateds as my experience with my L-590AxII will attest.  And the speakers are stunningly beautiful.