High end bookshelf speakers for Small room

I have to downsize my listening room. Looking to get a pair of bookshelf speakers for a room size 13x14 which has furniture carpet and I plan to do some acoustic treatment if needed. Would love to get some subs as well. Currently I have rels510 which might be too much for this small room.. 

My audio chain - Aurender N20, dCS Rossini + clock, luxman509z amp. 

Music preference - Acoustic, rock, pop, piano, instrumental.. pretty much different genres. 

Sound preference - bold close to you vocals, clean detailed sound. Slightly warm is fine. 

Current candidates - TAD ME/CE, Joseph audio pulsar2, dynaaudio, Sonia Faber.. 

Any inputs here are much appreciated.. thanks in advance

saurabhgarg

So can someone that has been around this joint for a long time explain to this to me?  Do the Mods delete your posts if you mention companies that don't advertise with them?  I posted a reply yesterday giving the OP information about a speaker manufacturer from my home town in Upper East Tennessee -- Watkins Stereo Center.  I gave details on Watkins new Generation 4 speaker that has gotten rave reviews.  Today, I got the message below.  I had NO PROFANITY in my post.  It WAS NOT SPAM.  I DID NOT THREATEN anyone.  There was NOTHING VIOLENT in my post.

So, what gives?  I am absolutely baffled at the decisions made by the "Mods" at this site.  How do I find out what was so offensive about recommending the Watkins Generation 4 speakers?  Does anyone have the knowledge of how to access the "way back" feature of the internet so I can show what was posted before it was removed?  This is ridiculous.  I also noticed another thread got the axe within the last few hours.  Thank goodness we have people protecting us.  OP, check out the Watkins Gen 4 before this gets deleted!

Hi allenf1963

Your Post was removed by a moderator

2024-08-23 22:07:04 UTC

Do yourself a favor, and give these speakers a chance -- Watkins Generation 4, the recipient of The Absolute Sound's 2017 Golden Ear Award and thei...

Content may be removed for one or more of these reasons:

• It looked like spam
  • It was abusive towards another member
  • It depicts explicit and/or violent content
  • It contains profanity

Please make sure your submissions comply with our guidelines. https://forum.audiogon.com/pages/guidelines

@allenf1963 if you open a ticket

https://support.audiogon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

they will tell you why your post was removed. 

If other users flag it, it will be removed, regardless of the content

@grislybutter -- Thank you very much.  I have NO IDEA why anyone would have flagged the comment unless they have a personal beef with Watkins Stereo Center LOL.

All I did was give background on the business (it's been around since 1974), told how William Watkins patented the dual woofer that Infinity bought, mentioned some of the legendary speaker models they have made, and gave info on how the OP could look at their website and buy direct.  It blows me away what the Mods delete sometimes.

I appreciate your info.  I sure as heck am going to inquire why it was removed.  If someone asks about speaker suggestions and the Mods censor brands, that is some royal cow dung (I don't want to use the proper word for fear of being accused of cursing!)

@allenf1963  , I read your post and was intrigued by the speakers (actually I have found myself intrigued by many of the suggestions as not too long ago I was looking to upgrade my existing two ways which are in a small room).  If I remember corectly, based on my limited knowledge regarding efficient and minimum impedance, those looked like they would be a pretty easy load to drive.  If I was still looking for speakers, I'd seriously consider looking at those.  

Anyway, as I typed, I read your post, and nothing I remember reading was objectionable or seemed to cross any lines. As I remember you did state that you were not affiliated with the company, and I've seen likes to different products provided before on other posts.  If you find out why your post was deleted, let us know.

Did not get to read your post involving Watkins product and or service, as I’ve several of their vintage makings I’m always interested in hearing different views concerning, do update. 
Cheers