High end bookshelf speakers for Small room

I have to downsize my listening room. Looking to get a pair of bookshelf speakers for a room size 13x14 which has furniture carpet and I plan to do some acoustic treatment if needed. Would love to get some subs as well. Currently I have rels510 which might be too much for this small room.. 

My audio chain - Aurender N20, dCS Rossini + clock, luxman509z amp. 

Music preference - Acoustic, rock, pop, piano, instrumental.. pretty much different genres. 

Sound preference - bold close to you vocals, clean detailed sound. Slightly warm is fine. 

Current candidates - TAD ME/CE, Joseph audio pulsar2, dynaaudio, Sonia Faber.. 

Any inputs here are much appreciated.. thanks in advance

saurabhgarg

There have been some worthy suggestions, but I might add:

Yamaha NS 5000's

Wilson Benesch 3zero's

Subs may not be required particularly in your room due to its size.

Happy hunting!

I hear amazing things about the TADs.  I doubt you would go wrong.  I would be cautious in a small room with Borreson.  His speakers are notoriously difficult to place and don't always work well in smaller spaces.  I have had issues personally with Raidho designs of his.  

Check out Wilson Benesch, Marten and Vimberg.  All brilliant smaller speakers.  I have the Discover3Zero on display and the beauty of the bottom ported design through the stand is that it allows for closer placement to the wall while not losing any performance.  

I know Marten and Vimberg have awesome monitors

Full disclosure, I am a dealer for Wilson Benesch and Raidho, I have no relationship with any of the other brands.  

@verdantaudio I have heard great things about Raidho. For now I am planning to give ME-1 a shot. Lot of good reviews and great product

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of the finest,truly small monitors EVER made,the ProAc Tablette Anniversary..With the right amp I would put them up against ANY small monitor under $10,000.00..

what is this pattern with "I am surprised no one has mentioned X"?

There are nearly a 1000 well known speaker companies in the developed world, whose responsibility is it to mention all the relevant (relevant to every random member of the forum) ones under each post?