High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

I need some help !    

I have a pair of Ultimate Reference speaker cables and one of the cables stopped working, no sound coming from the right channel. Before people ask, yes I did switch out the cables with an old pair of cables that I had laying around and the speakers and channel work just fine. It is the cable that is bad. I checked the cable with a multimeter and the negative side of the speaker cable is bad.

Now for the big question, who can I send the cable to for repair?

benjie

Thats a good question? Have you tried the end of the cables to see if a wire is loose at the spade or banana part of the cable? I was told there are about 40 some little parts in the end of the cable? Try posting on High Fidelity face Book page Last time i check the Chatt feature was still working. You may get a slow response and see if you get any response.

good luck

I have an older home theater system at home that I want to use q45t on.  Can I add this stuff to bare speaker wire?  My guess is yes, but everything about instructions indicates spades or banana plugs.  Thoughts?

Thanks. 

Bill