How long do you think it will take

for new and used sales prices of components made in China to collapse because nobody wants them? To judge by the level of denial I'm thinking by the end of the year. But curious to know if people think it might come even sooner than that?
128x128millercarbon
The NBA and China already had a rocky relationship before the virus.  Google “Daryl Morley “
China’s OK except for a few minor issues like: human rights abuses, distain for safety, environmental or worker rights, corporate and governmental espionage, spying, distain for intellectual property, copyrights or patents law, largest producer of counterfeit everything, Infiltration of foreign governments, producer of most of the last 6 or 7 world epidemics, corporations and educational institutions, totalitarian communist oppressions of its citizens, deceitful trade practices, currency manipulation, oppressions and bullying of other countries, institutions and corporations, and a general attitude of attaining global dominance at any and all costs. Other than the above, they’re pretty great...
So China is pretty bad, but what separates them from the actions of any country as it undergoes nation building?  Wars, genocides, slavery, colonialism, famines, epidemics, forced population migrations, religious persecution, secret police, etc.  Are the U.S., Germany, Russia, Great Britain, Italy, France or Japan any less innocent?  Apparently "progress" is very messy with tens of millions dead bodies in the rear view mirror.
Perhaps we must read anew the very beautiful scriptures about the straw and the beam... One of my favorite...

When I was very young, I hated the catholic mass, very annoying latin exercise for a children... The only point interesting was not the preach, totally stupid even for a children....I was fascinated by stories like the workers who comes at the last hour and were paid the same amount than those who has worked all day long...And the adulterous woman being judged, by nobody, because who can throw the first stone ?...On and on, some of these stories entered my mind, and I discovered for the first time pure intelligence... By the way I am not a believer, I dont have faith in the religions, Buddhism or Catholicism etc...

I trust only my intuition and mathematics for seeing the spirit...And my heart to feel it...

In the actual situation of the world, ideology and hate are the two blinders that will throw humanity in the gutter of history...Solidarity and the need for truth will do the best.... Anything else is plain stupidity...

For the answer of the OP: This will endure shorter if we act with solidarity, longer if we act illogically...Turn around and see for yourself who act with solidarity, who act illogically( I means by that saying a thing, and acting another one) and you will know if it will takes 4 to 6 months or more than 2 or 3 years...Remember that curing the disease and controlling it is the FIRST thing to do, BEFORE go back to work...Remember that money do not exist at all levels, it is only a means, solidarity exist before creation of money, it is a means and an end in itself unlike money...And in this crisis it is plain evident to see that printing money does not buy food for everybody...

For China remember only that this is a country that resemble more the US than any other country on earth and vice versa.... The 2 want domination by very different means even if they are wounded now....Pick the country you want but beware to pick also the quality of these 2 and throwing off the defects of these 2....