How old are you?

No age is too young or too old. Just general curiosity about the average age of Audiogon members. 

I’ll start. I’m 39.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
you know what happens if you live long enough...you get old. be grateful, it's a privilege not enjoyed by everyone.
that said, I'm 66.
always loved music and remember spinning my Mom's 45s when I was about 5-6 years old. got my first fold out record player about age 11-12. serious gear started about age 17, which would have been 1972
64, and glad to hear I’m nowhere near the oldest. Grew up near Chicago and would go to concerts all over the area. Most memorable: ‘75 Who with Keith moon; ‘73 Wishbone Ash at the Kinetic Playground; Zappa on Mother’s Day several times at the Auditorium theatre, when they spun a female inflatable doll on the microphone and then were banned from performing there; Yes with Wakeman, twice; having to decide between Zappa and The Moody Blues that were playing on the same night, went to see the Moody’s(much better seats), still picture looking down and watching them perform! And many more..

I had two older sisters that  had a stack of ‘45’s three feet high, they would play loud music and use me as a dance practice dummy. I would ask, What pills mother gives us don’t do anything at all??... and then...LP’s!! I still have a few of theirs I kept.
Then trouble started...A friend worked at Panasonic in Des Plaines, IL., during senior year in HS, 50-70% off, enough said, ...45 years later, my system costs more than my house!! I love playing records I bought in HS, remembering my parents banging on the ceiling “TURN THAT DOWN”!!! 

Great forum idea!! Thanks for listening!
I have the humor of a 5 yr old, the maturity of a 12 yr old and a body that says i should be dead.