How Science Got Sound Wrong

I don't believe I've posted this before or if it has been posted before but I found it quite interesting despite its technical aspect. I didn't post this for a digital vs analog discussion. We've beat that horse to death several times. I play 90% vinyl. But I still can enjoy my CD's.  

https://www.fairobserver.com/more/science/neil-young-vinyl-lp-records-digital-audio-science-news-wil...
128x128artemus_5
Post removed 
“Facts are like cows. If you look them in the face long enough, they generally run away.”
Hmmm....facts which are tied to the great wide world outside ( which last I checked we know precious little about )....or theories which at the very least have to be internally coherent, read refer to themselves....hence the latter is kinda sorta more , uhhh, real....

Tough call eh.....like its not what we know ( or think we know ) but how we know it ( and exactly how deep that knowing is )....that ontology epistemology thingee...

And no, most definitely not an English major....
Most definitely not an English majors? OK. Let me guess, History major? Am I close? I thought we got rid of that “you can’t prove anything” philosophy when the Beatles broke up.
Any so called fact is already theoretically ladder, implicitly or explicitly, and any "solid" fact is reducible to some ladder where consciousness meet "something else", a phenomenon,  which is not a thing, but already a signification... My humble opinion and I am not alone with that.... My best...
We all know the fate of any thread when people actually argue about what is "science".  As they always say, ... yeah good luck with that.  I think I'll go watch my paint drying.